The H2 Hybrid Strength Technology Gym System combines traditional home gym exercises with a multitude of free from cable exercises. This allows for constant exercise variety and permits a user to progress from fixed path movements to more advanced functional movements. Packaged in modern aethetics and a small 54 inch x 72 inch (137cm x 183cm) footprint, it will blend into almost any environment. While most single station gyms offer a finite number of available exerices, the H2 with it’s dual swivel mid pulleys, high and low deep V-groove pulleys, and extended cable travel produce a nearly unlimited set of movements.
- Adjustable press arm and back bad promotes workout variety by enabling chest, incline and shoulder press exercises and chest supported seated rows
- Deep V-groove pulleys on high and low pulleys permit cable travel in three-dimensional space
- 1/2:1 weight ratio on low and mid pulleys allows for extended cable travel and low starting weight for functional exercises
- 1:1 weight ratio on press arm and high pulley to accommodate load requirements of user stabilized machine defined exercises
- Cable travel - High pulley: 50 inches; Mid pulleys: single 90 inches, both handles 45 inches; Low pulley: 62 inches
- Accessory storage - Built-in slots neatly store all standard accessories; Information zone stores workout booklet
- Fast-Attach™ coupling system - Facilitates one-handed attachment and removal of accessories
- Torque Fork™ - Allows for quick and easy weight plate selections
- Sound-dampening weight stack - Bushings eliminate metal-on-metal contact for quieter operation
- Standard accessories - Complete functional training provided with two T-grip™ short strap handles and two universal adapters for using other non-proprietary accessories with snap hooks.
- 150 lb (68 kg) weight stack - Optional 200 lb. (91 kg) weight stack
- (2) T-grip™ medium strap handles
- Swivel lat bar with non-absorbing rubber grips secured by aluminum collars
- Universal adapters with snap hooks
- Training DVD
- Workout booklet
Heavy-gauge round and flat oval tubing. Electrostatic high gloss metallic powder-coated finish
Cable: 3/32 inch (3 mm) military spec 7 x 19 strand internally lubricated cables coated with 5/32 inch (4 mm) nylon jacket - rated for 1000 lb. tensile strength
Pulleys: Nylon/fiberglass pulleys. ABEC-rated maintenance free ball bearings for added durability and smooth feel
Print | Bookmark
Price Match? - Contact Us!