The F1 Functional Training System is a low profile, total body training device with a space efficient footprint. It's 150+ available exercises make it the most versatile functional trainer in it's class. The F1 has a height of 77 inches (1.9m), allowing it to fit into rooms that no other functional trainer can. With dual swivel pulleys and 12.5 feet (3.8m) of cable travel, almost any movement imaginable is possible. The high end cardio inspired aesthetics and commercial equipment quality make it a great compliment to a treadmill, elliptical, or other cardio product.
- Dual independent weight stacks - Allow for simultaneous isolateral movemnt of both sides of the body
- Single adjustable cable column with dual independent swivel pulleys - Feature one-handed adjustments that have 27 positions in 2-1/4 inch (55 mm) increments
- 1/4:1 weight ratio - creates low inertia and 12-1/2 feet (3.8m) of cable travel allowing for unlimited movements
- Accessory storage - Built-in slots neatly store all standard accessories
- Fast-Attach™ coupling system - Facilitates one-handed attachment and removal of accessories
- Torque Fork™ - Allows for quick and easy weight plate selections
- Sound-dampening weight stack - Bushings eliminate metal-on-metal contact for quieter operation
- Standard accessories - Complete functional training provided with two T-grip™ short strap handles, leg boot, and two universal adapters for using other non-proprietary accessories with snap hooks.
- 200 lb. (91 kg) weight stack
- (2) T-gripTM strap handles
- Leg boot
- (2) Universal adapters with snap hooks
- Training DVD
- Workout booklet
Heavy-gauge round and flat oval tubing. Electrostatic high gloss metallic powder-coated finish
Cable: 3/32 inch (3 mm) military spec 7 x 19 strand internally lubricated cables coated with 5/32 inch (4 mm) nylon jacket - rated for 1000 lb. tensile strength
Pulleys: Nylon/fiberglass pulleys. ABEC-rated maintenance free ball bearings for added durability and smooth feel
Print | Bookmark
Price Match? - Contact Us!