Ups EP-950 Inversion Table
Contact us for more details >
Our Price $399.00 Found it cheaper? Price Match Request >
The EP-950 includes all the features of the EP-550*, plus:
Ratchet Ankle Lock System: The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature.
Over EZ Handles: Larger padded support handles assist during inversion and ascent (unique to the EP-950 design)
Pre-Set Rotation Control: The EZ-Angle Tether Strap is a unique feature that allows pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide to where the benefits of inversion begin and are fully realized
Over-Sized Medical-Grade Frame: Robust tubing
Advanced Secrets to a Better Back: Instructional DVD includes five 10-15 minute exercise and stretching Healthy Back Classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your inversion table).
EZ Stretch Traction Handles: With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation.
Standard to All EP-Series Inversion Tables:
- Peace of Mind: Quality manufacturing and 5-year-warranty allow you to invert with confidence and peace of mind
- Ergonomic Flex-TechnologyTM: Our patented design moves with you, accommodating stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
- Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
- No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
- Ankle Comfort Dial: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
- Precision Balancing: Compared with competing brands, engineering tests have shown that Teeter inversion tables are the most precisely balanced to allow controlled lockout in full inversion.
- Customize: Teeter Hang Ups offers the only inversion tables on the market that can be modified with accessories like the Far Infrared Vibration Cushion (EP-950 cannot be converted for use with Gravity Boots).
- Stable Base (and added floor protection): A-frame tubing with corner feet that increase the A-frame base by 20% and reduce sliding on hard surfaces.
- Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and more reliable.
- Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
- High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
- Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 28" x 16" x 66" (71 x 41 x 168 cm).
U.S. and foreign patents apply. Other foreign patents pending.
Height capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142 - 198 cm)
Weight capacity: 300 lbs (136 kgs)
Assembled dimensions: 48" x 27" x 61" (114 x 71 x 147 cm)
Packaged dimensions: 50" x 30" x 7" (127 x 70 x 18 cm)
Packaged weight: 74 lbs (33.6 kgs)
Print | Bookmark
Price Match? - Contact Us!